Yes, Green can be sipped both hot and cold, as per your preference.
Here is the simple step you can follow to make a cold brew:
1. Choose a Tea Brewing Vessel - The easiest way to cold brew tea is to use an iced tea pitcher with a built-in tea infuser. This makes it super simple to add tea leaves and water, infuse the tea leaves, and then quickly and easily remove the leaves when your tea is ready to enjoy.
2. Take approx 1 tsp for every 180 ml of water - The basic rule of thumb is that you should use one teaspoon of tea leaves for every six ounces of water in your pitcher or other vessels. (So, ideally, you should take approx 14 gms of loose leaf tea for a 1000 ml pitcher)
3. Add Water - The next step is to add cold, filtered water to your iced tea pitcher. Because the tea will be infused over a long period of time, you want to use cold water instead of hot water so that your tea doesn’t get bitter.
4. Refrigerate your tea - Refrigerate your tea overnight, or for at least four hours. This gives the tea leaves time to slowly infuse and release their flavour.
5. Enjoy your tea - You can enjoy your cold-brewed tea with or without ice.